Social Media Management’s integration with Neurons makes it easy for your team to access social media assets that have been analyzed and optimized with Neurons Predict. In this article, learn more about the integration and how to connect your Neurons account with Social Media Management.
In this article:
What is Neurons Predict?
Predict by Neurons Inc. is an industry-leading, eye-tracking AI tool that analyzes your content to predict how customers will respond to it. In Predict, you can upload and analyze your images and videos to test and optimize them for the best customer response before launching your content.
By integrating Predict with Social Media Management, assets that you analyze and optimize with Predict can be published and accessed in Publish’s Content Pool, providing your social media team with the most effective content to use in your posts.
Connecting Neurons to Social Media Management
You can connect your Neurons account to Social Media Management quickly and easily by providing your Social Media Management API key to Neurons.
You will need to have Admin rights in both Social Media Management and Neurons in order to complete the integration.
To connect Social Media Management to Neurons:
- In Social Media Management, navigate to Settings > Integrations & APIs > API keys to obtain your API key. (For detailed instructions, visit our article on Getting Access to Social Media Management APIs).
- Log into your Neurons account, click on your profile icon in the top-right corner, and click on Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Integrations tab.
- Enter your Social Media Management API Key in the Brandwatch Integration API Key text box.
- Click on the Save button and a green checkmark will appear, indicating that your integration is now active.
Sending Neurons Predict Content to Social Media Management
Once the integration is complete, you will be able to push your assets that you analyze with Neurons Predict to Social Media Management.
In Neurons Predict, use the Push to Brandwatch option on an asset to send it to Social Media Management. You will have the option to add descriptive text and labels to your asset prior to sending.
After clicking Push Stock, you will see a confirmation message indicating that your asset has pushed and will be available to use in Social Media Management Publish.