Get started in Social Media Management by connecting your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, WhatsApp, TikTok, or Google Channels. In this article, find out which user roles can connect Channels and what steps to take. You can also explore full connection guides for each network.
In this article:
Who Can Connect Channels to Social Media Management?
Any Social Media Management user with a user role of either Admin or Team Leader will have the option to connect Channels to Social Media Management.
Users connecting Channels to Social Media Management will need to make sure they have the correct access to the Channel on the native network (e.g. Facebook or Twitter). For more information on the required access for each network, please visit the Network-specific guides below.
Connecting Channels to Social Media Management — Step by Step
To get started connecting your Channels, any Admin or Team Leader can follow the steps below.
This guide offers a quick guide to Channel connection. For more detailed instructions by network, such as required permissions and FAQs, please see the network-specific guides below.
- From anywhere in Social Media Management, click on your profile icon on the bottom left.
- Click Settings.
- From the menu on the left, under Channel Settings, select Channels.
- Click Add Channels from the top right.
- Under the applicable network, click Connect.
- Confirm selection by clicking ‘Connect to...’
- When the popup appears, log in to the native network.
- When prompted, accept any permission requests. When completed, the popup will close.
- From the menu on the left, New and disconnected channels, check the box beside any Channels you would like to connect (check off multiple boxes to connect channels in bulk).
- Click Connect Channel(s).
- From your list of teams in Social Media Management, select any number of teams you would like to add your Channel(s) to.
- Click Finish.
Channel Connection Guides by Network
For network-specific guides on Channel connection, including types of accounts, the required user permission, full step-by-step instructions, and FAQs, please click on any link below: