This article describes an alternate method of granting Facebook page Full Control admin access to additional users from your personal Facebook profile. Having Full Control admin access to a Facebook page is required for a user to connect the page to Social Media Management.
- Go to facebook.com and click on your Facebook profile picture in the top-right corner. Click See all profiles and then select the page you would like to add a new admin user to.
- Click on the new profile picture in the top-right corner again, then select Settings & Privacy > Settings > New Pages Experience.
- Select Page Access, then click Add New to the right of People with Facebook access.
- A pop-up window will open. Click Next to continue assigning the user, then use the search box to search for the user you would like to grant access to. (If the search does not find the correct user, you may need to friend the user on Facebook). After selecting the user, toggle Allow this person to have full control in the following menu, and then click Give Access. Enter your Facebook password to authenticate, then click Confirm.
- The user will receive a Facebook notification indicating that they have been invited to manage the page.