The Audit Log service allows users to view activities in the Social Media Management platform. Administrators are able to view the actions of all users, while other users can view just the events in which they themselves were involved. The Audit Log allows users to filter on users, teams, channels, or events, within their teams or organization.
The filtering option allows you to narrow down which users, teams, or channels you would like to view. You can select additional entities in your filter as well. For example, a specific user's actions within a team, channel, or campaign.
In addition, all post actions performed in Publish, such as creating a draft or scheduled post, are available in the Audit Log:
- Publishing created
- A publishing has been created
- Publishing updated
- An existing publishing has been updated
- Publishing deleted
- An existing publishing has been deleted
- Publishing copied
- An existing publishing has been copied
- Publishing scheduled
- An existing publishing has been scheduled
- Publishing unscheduled
- An existing publishing has been unscheduled
- Publishing submitted for approval
- An existing publishing has been submitted for approval
- Publishing submitted
- An existing publishing has been submitted to be published to the native network
- Publishing manually resolved
- An existing publishing has been manually resolved to match a publication
- Publication archived
- An existing publication has been archived
- Publication copied
- An existing publication has been copied
- Publication deleted
- An existing publication has been deleted
Additionally, all actions pertaining to Campaigns in Publish are logged:
- When a campaign is created, edited or deleted.
- When stock items are added or removed.
- When labels are added or removed.
- When teams are added or removed.
- When reminders are added or removed.
Also, all actions pertaining to Stock items in the Content Pool are logged:
- When a stock item is created.
- When a stock item is updated.
- When a stock item is copied.
- When a stock item is archived.
You can view each event's details by clicking directly on the activity, or on the context menu (three dots) from the right-hand side of the activity. The Event details pop-up screen will give you a breakdown of the activity. It includes important information such as the exact date and time, team, Organization ID, etc. This information will be highly useful in communicating possible issues to the Social Media Management Support team.