Advertise can help you monitor your LinkedIn campaigns, campaign groups, and ads, and Publish can give you a quick look at ad insights for any LinkedIn promoted posts. To access either of these features, you will first need to connect your LinkedIn ad account to Social Media Management.
At this time, dark shares and their promotions (i.e. Direct Sponsored Content) are not supported in Social Media Management. In addition, promoted insights for LinkedIn posts are not yet available in Measure.
Connecting Your LinkedIn Ad Account
Any Social Media Management user with a user role of Admin or Team Leader can follow the steps below to connect a LinkedIn ad account. Keep in mind that you will also need to have Admin or Viewer access to the ad account in LinkedIn.
- In the left-hand navigation sidebar in Social Media Management, click on the Settings cog icon > Channel admin.
- Under Channel Settings in the Settings menu, select Ad Accounts, then click the Connect/Reconnect button.
- In the first step of the following prompts, click the Connect button under LinkedIn.
- In the following pop-up window, log into your LinkedIn account to authenticate it with Brandwatch and follow the prompts to grant access to your company's LinkedIn pages and ad accounts.
- Next, select the LinkedIn ad account(s) you would like to connect to Brandwatch.
- In the last step, assign Advertise roles to your users. Visit our User Roles article to learn more about the permissions for Advertise-specific user roles.