If you are in the business of selling products or services to business owners or working professionals, then it is time you embraced targeted B2B marketing via LinkedIn.
In Publish, Social Media Management gives you a detailed performance overview of each of your promoted LinkedIn posts. To view them, you will need to connect your existing LinkedIn Ad Account. Please bear in mind that promoted insights for LinkedIn posts are not yet available in Measure. To view promoted insights, you will need to view each post in Publish.
Social Media Management does not support creating or managing LinkedIn promoted posts directly from our platform. At this time, we also do not show dark shares and their promotions (also called Direct Sponsored Content).
Connecting Your LinkedIn Ad Account
To get started, any Social Media Management user with a user role of Admin or Team Leader can follow the steps below. Please bear in mind that you will also need to have Admin or Viewer access to the LinkedIn Ad Account.
- Go into your Settings followed by Ad Accounts.
- Click on the Add & Reconnect button.
- Select LinkedIn.
- A pop-up window will prompt you to grant permission to Social Media Management to access your company's LinkedIn pages and Ad Accounts.
- Once you have granted permission to Social Media Management, Select the ad account you would like to connect.
- Next, assign Analyst roles to users in your company. Only an Analyst will be able to view the details of how the promoted post has performed.
- Read the following article on how to view the performance of your promoted LinkedIn posts.
The permissions assigned within Social Media Management do not affect the permissions on your native LinkedIn page.