Sometimes, you just need a bit of help. Luckily, our awesome Support team is always at the ready.
In this article:
Most platform-related questions are answered in our help center. If you're missing an answer to your question, please let us know by submitting a ticket. We'll address your issue as soon as possible and update our content.
We post all known issues and their current statuses on our Status Page.
If you encounter an issue on the platform, we recommend that you first check our Status Page to see if the issue is already known and being addressed by our team.
You can subscribe to receive status updates via email by clicking Subscribe to Updates on the Status Page.
Via in-app chat
The easiest and quickest way to reach out to the Support team is through the in-platform chat. Depending on your package, the team will usually be with you within 5-30 minutes.
Follow the steps below to begin a new chat from within Social Media Management:
- Log into the platform.
- Click on the chat icon in the bottom right of the platform.
- Click Send us a message to begin a new chat.
Contacting support via the Engage app
If you're on the go, you can also reach support chat via the Engage Mobile App.
In the Engage App, click Settings (cog icon) followed by Support. The same chat window mentioned above will appear on your device, allowing you to send a new message or view previous conversations.
Any of your chats that took place on the platform will be accessible via the Engage App and vice versa.
Contacting support via email
To get help through email, you can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive an automated confirmation email shortly after. Depending on your package, you will usually receive a reply within 12-24 hours.
Hours of support
Our Support teams around the world aim to provide service at all times. On weekdays, that is close to 24 hours a day. On weekends, we have 9am to 5pm CET coverage.
Please be aware that our support hours change to 9am to 5pm CET during official company holidays in your region, such as EU Bank Holidays, US Federal Holidays, and recognized APAC Holidays.
Tips for reporting an issue
If you discover an issue with the platform, please consider including the following information when notifying our Support team:
- The more detailed and accurate your description, the easier it will be for our support team to identify the issue and resolve it.
- Providing a detailed description of your actions leading up to the issue helps us to replicate the exact circumstances under which it occurred.
- An illustration of the issue will help Support locate it.
- Is this the first time you have observed this issue? Or has it happened repeatedly?
- If you receive a system error message, please let us know what the message says or take a screenshot of it.
Reaching other departments
If you want to reach other departments, such as Billing or Legal, please reach out to the Support team to get connected.