Have a look at the latest product updates we released in December 2022.
In this article:
Engage & Audience
We released new features to improve your experience when managing TikTok from Brandwatch:
- View TikTok profiles in audience cards and perform audience analysis for these profiles
- Hide/unhide TikTok comments
- Use Engage's automation features to add labels to comments or assign them to colleagues
Longer data availability for dashboards
We updated the historical data access period for Measure dashboards from 2 years to 2 years and 3 months. This should help you to easily compare your performance on Social Media this year against last year’s one, therefore creating more complete Year-on-Year reports.
Paid metrics in Label Performance Widget
During this fall we introduced the new Label Performance Widget and last month we rolled out the bubble chart visualization. This last update enables you to also include paid posts in Label Performance and better measure your campaigns, products and markets performance depending on your label strategy.
New data management
You now have access to a new data management section enabling access to more data sources and making it easy for you to manage data:
- You can now add non-owned pages on Instagram for more complete insights.
- You can add new data sources more easily with a single workflow for authenticating and adding data.
- Bulk upload non-owned Facebook or Instagram pages by entering multiple pages at once, or do so by uploading a CSV.
Editing sentiment within mentions panel
You can now edit sentiment within the mentions sidebar. This helps speed up workflows, especially for users that need very high sentiment accuracy for reporting purposes, or have highly specific sentiment requirements based on their campaign aims.