A number of factors can result in slow performance of the Social Media Management platform. If Social Media Management loading is slow for you, this guide can help.
- Verify your internet connection.
- Try to load data-intensive content of another page (e.g. a YouTube Video).
- Check whether your browser is up-to-date.
The browser version can typically be found under Settings > About or Help > About.
Social Media Management currently works on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
- Verify your Adobe Flash player.
- Check your current Flash version here.
- Clear your browser's cache.
In Chrome: Select Chrome > Clear Browsing Data > Select Browsing history and Cached images and files and make sure to choose From the beginning of time(!).
In Firefox: Select Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content and click Clear Now.
In Safari: Select Develop > Empty Caches.
Still having problems? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.