In Measure, your data will be housed in dashboards with configurable and resizable widgets to display your metrics in any way that you like. We offer a variety of premade dashboard templates to help you get started, or you can create your own dashboard to select specific widgets to include.
Our dashboards and widgets offer the following features in Measure:
Any Social Media Management user can create dashboards for the channels that they have access to.
- Our dashboards can handle all your channels, with no limitations on how many you can include.
- Our widgets are cross-network and can display key performance indicators (KPIs) from multiple channels.
- When editing a dashboard, widgets can be resized, reordered, and repositioned in a dashboard by dragging and dropping.
- Our widgets can aggregate data both as totals and averages.
- Any widget can be added to any dashboard, and you can add additional widgets of your choice to dashboard templates.
- Customize your widgets and choose from a wide range of KPIs to display.
To get started creating and customizing your dashboards and widgets, visit our Measure Dashboards & Widgets section of the help center.