The Measure module has undergone a redesign, as well as the addition of improvements like faster number-crunching algorithms, and beautiful widgets that can be resized and repositioned to display the metrics you care about, in the way you prefer to see them. In addition, you can expect support for additional metrics not seen on Social Media Management before.
The old, legacy version of Measure consists of Reports, in which you can create Modules with your selected metrics. The new version of Measure will similarly consist of Dashboards with configurable and resizable Widgets that can contain your metrics in any way you like. You still have access to the legacy reports while we roll out and ramp up the new Dashboards and Widgets.
In contrast to the legacy Measure Reports, the new Dashboards are created for your user only and are not automatically shared with other users on the platform.
The major highlights of the new Dashboards and Widgets are:
Any Social Media Management user can create Dashboards for the Channels that they have access to.
- Thanks to our improved algorithms, the Dashboards can handle all your Channels, with no limitations on how many you can include.
- The Widgets are designed to work in a cross-network way. For example, they can handle KPIs from channels on Facebook in the same Widget as Channels on Instagram.
- The Widgets can be resized, reordered, and repositioned by dragging and dropping.
- The Widgets can aggregate data both as totals and averages.
- Any Widget can be added to any Dashboard.
- Choose from a wide range of new KPIs, in addition to the ones we already support on Social Media Management.