Make the most of your mentions data in your own way by collecting, filtering, and exporting all available data for up to 5000 mentions in your existing Saved Searches. By exporting your mentions, you will receive information such as the network, location, caption, sentiment, gender, engagement, and much more.
Exporting Mentions from Listen
To get started, please follow the steps below:
- In Listen, click the Saved Searches tab.
- Select the applicable existing Saved Search.
- If applicable, apply any filters to limit your mention results. Please visit our article on Filtering Searches in Listen for more information.
- Use the calendar icon to adjust the timeframe.
- Above the list of mentions, click Export.
- Choose either PDF or CSV format. If selecting PDF, choose how many mentions you would like to export, up to 100 at a time.
- Select Export and your chosen file will be downloaded and saved as specified in the downloads location settings of your browser.
Limits for Exporting Mentions
It’s possible for your organization to export a maximum of 5000 mentions per day.
This limit applies to all Saved Searches in your organization, rather than each individual Saved Search. For example, it is not possible to export 5000 mentions from one Saved Search and 5000 from another in the same day.
In addition, the limit of 5000 mentions per day can be used up across multiple exports. For example, if you export 1000 mentions, you may still export a further 4000 mentions in the same day. The daily mentions cap resets at 00:00 UTC.
A maximum of 100 mentions can be exported as a PDF at a time.
It’s not possible to place a limit on the number of mentions to be included in your export when exporting as CSV. However, you can view the total number of mentions from the top left of your analytics as described in Viewing and Analyzing Listen Searches. Please consider applying filters to your search or adjusting the timeframe using the calendar icon to reduce the number of mentions before you export.
- Can I export a Quick Search?
- No – It's only possible to export Saved Searches. Please save your search first in order to export the mentions.
- Which Social Media Management users can export mentions?
- All Social Media Management users can view your organization’s existing Saved Searches, apply filters, and export as described in the steps above.
- Can I export any other graphs from the Saved Search overview?
- No – It's only possible to export the Saved Search’s mentions. However, prior to exporting, you can filter your results based on key metrics and insights such as sentiment, language, gender, and more.