Setting up labels in Engage allows your team to categorize conversations and quickly provide context to one another.
With Engage Labels reports, you can evaluate the types of conversations that are trending in Engage by reporting on the labels being used and identify any overlapping topics.
For example, you may be receiving a high number of complaints tied in with a single campaign. The Engage Labels report helps you spot that trend, so you can adjust and optimize your content appropriately.
Creating an Engage Labels Report
- In Engage, click Reports from the top left.
- From the top right, click Create Report.
- Select Engage Labels.
- Select the channels or channel groups you’d like to report on.
- Edit the name of the report on the right-hand side.
- Select the date range to report on (note, this can be adjusted in the final report).
- Click Create report.
Your Engage Labels report is now up and running and you have the option to export the report, schedule the report, or edit the report to include or exclude channels.