This feature is currently in a closed beta and only available to select organizations. If you are interested in joining the beta, please contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM) for more information.
Creating your LinkedIn campaign groups and campaigns from Advertise streamlines your workflow within one tool, allowing you to stay within Social Media Management to manage and monitor your ad accounts from all in one place. In this article, learn how to create your LinkedIn campaign groups and campaigns within Advertise.
At this time, only LinkedIn campaign group and campaign creation is supported within Advertise. You can create LinkedIn ads by boosting your LinkedIn posts in Publish. Once boosted, your posts will become visible in a view-only format in Advertise.
- Within your connected LinkedIn ad account in Advertise, click Create New Campaign Group in the top-right corner.
- Name, label, and set the budget and schedule for your campaign group, then click Create and Continue to Campaign.
- Select a campaign objective.
- Enter a name and labels for your campaign, then select your ad format and click Continue.
- Specify the budget and schedule for your campaign, then click Continue.
- Select the targeting settings for your campaign (e.g. target audience), then click Continue.
- Lastly select the placements for your campaign (e.g. Show ads on LinkedIn and LinkedIn Audience Network or Only show ads on LinkedIn). When ready, click Create Campaign to finalize your settings.
Your campaign will be visible under the Campaigns menu within your connected LinkedIn ad account in Advertise.