Clean up and segment your data faster with bulk actions in Listen. This article will cover the available bulk actions in Listen that your team can use to manage multiple mentions at once.
Applying bulk actions
- When viewing a saved search in Listen, toggle on Select multiple on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Check the box on the right-hand side of any mentions which you would like to action, selecting up to 100 mentions at a time.
- In the Bulk Action menu that appears on the right-hand side of the screen, select the appropriate action (Change sentiment, Add Tags or Delete) and confirm the action.
Available bulk actions:
Switch between Uniform layout and Masonry layout.
Masonry layout is a traditional wall-style layout that makes the best use of space, allowing
you to see more mentions at once while scrolling.
Uniform layout (the default) is optimized for legibility and accessibility – allowing you to
review and select mentions more easily. In uniform layout, mentions are laid out in a grid which makes it perfect for:
- Skimming through mentions quickly and selecting them precisely with your mouse
- Tabbing through mentions using keyboard navigation
- Easily finding your way around mentions lists with the use of a screen reader